Sunday 9 September 2018

Strengths and Plans

I would say that one of my main strengths is my songwriting. This is due to having so many years of practice and songwriting which has become a strength of mine. An example of this would be the songs that I managed to write in the first year of college for my FMP, one of the things I had struggled with was managing to stick to my original plan from the beginning of the term for each week, whether it was writing a song one week or rehearsing for another persons project. This therefore caused me to lose control of the direction I was going with my weekly work which caused me to have to rush the songwriting part of it. Nonetheless, since I have a lot fo experience, I managed not to stress out and got all my work done before the deadline.

My plans for after college is to continue my music journey by writing songs and work myself to get new opportunities such as getting a record deal or even a publishing deal, However, since the future can't be controlled I have to also be focused in the educational part of music when I go to university. By this I mean maybe studying music business to grasp my knowledge on a different side of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment