Thursday 20 September 2018

Portfolio week 2



My goals include to collaborate with other artists in terms of: producing, song writing and releasing. I would also like to work with people who come from different genres that I'm not used to working with or making, the reason I want to do this is because I don't want to limit myself to one specific genre because if I limit myself to one genre I wont be able to work with people from different areas of music. 
I am planning to release my music on: iTunes, Spotify,  Apple Music and a music video on YouTube. I plan to promote my music by doing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram which will come up as adverts on these social media platforms. As well as working on my own music, when I also go to university I am planning to study music business, this involves working for record companies as an A&R or producer etc... I am choosing to do this so I have a back up plan and so it is guaranteed I will have a career in music. However, my main goal is to evidently work on my music and get my music to a very good level. I will most likely co produce because to mix and master all by myself is too tiring and I wont have enough time to work on other things. 

When I save up money I will plan to have a press release which will make people aware of the music that will be released. This includes letting the people know who you are and information about yourself as an artist.

I plan to also have my EP done which will follow the concept of love, relationships and heartbreak. However, these songs will entail a story that each song can have similarities to. By this I mean each song has a story in which the lyrics are very meaningful and thoughtful. Once my EP is complete, I plan to promote it online 










March- Song writing/Production


April- Song writing/Production/mixing/mastering


May- Audio Single release/Promotion/
June- Music video: find director
July- Music video: planning
August- Music video: shoot/edit


September- Performances/radio interviews/making of merchandise


October- Performances

No comments:

Post a Comment