Wednesday 11 October 2017

Skills Audit

As a musician, the skills I think I present as a musician mainly lies on the vocal and accuracy of instrument playing. One of my skills would be my falsetto, in which I am able to vocalize powerfully but I can also use a soft and airy falsetto depending on the song I am singing. One of my classmates had mentioned that the accuracy of my drum playing is really good, this involves managing to keep tempo correctly on a specific song and knowing the right beat to play and the approach of different songs. As a student, my skills include the knowledge of the music industry, I have a great amount of knowledge when it comes to musical knowledge, particularly when It comes to discussing the structures of albums and the effect it has on the listener.

One of my classmates called Juan is very talented at playing different instruments, he plays the: clarinet, guitar, piano, violin and can also sing. This makes him a multi talented musician and makes him a very enjoyable act to watch. As a student, he has a large understanding of musical theory and can read musical notes. This makes it easier for him to play songs using musical notation.

One of my other classmates is called Alex, one of the skills he mainly possesses is his ability to improvise during the duration of a song. His scales and guitar riffs manage to stand out making him a very talented guitarist. If he knows the key of any song, at any point through out the track, he is able to use pentatonic scales to make the track sound funkier or catchier than it already is. As a student, he doesn't have much communication, however, he is able to progress quickly foe tasks set making him a quick learner.



No comments:

Post a Comment